Dwight & Vilma
- “Improving your serve”
- “it makes everything you worry about so pathetic”.
- Presentation Prestonwood Foundation Dinner December 16th 2014
- “Completely Destroyed But Still Intact” An Unexpected Lesson At The AT&T Store
- Be Yourself
- From Failure to Faith.
- Breaking Through: Monster Trucks and Spiritual Dreams
- Peace of Mind Reminders to My Self
Tag Archives: heavenly father
Can you be what you really want to be? That person in your minds eye That is happy Successful In need of nothing And at piece with life If only I could contribute in a meaningful way To really be … Continue reading
In Priscilla Shirers book (one of my absolute favorites) “And We Are Changed Encounters with a Transforming God” ( Moody Publishers 2003) she asks the reader to remember when God performs a “Lazarus miracle in our lives ( page 48-50 … Continue reading
I wanted much But wasn’t clear On what or why I just knew That finding it would satisfy my fear The search began I am not sure when It just seemed to be from now till then that next thing … Continue reading
Welcome to Broken Road Ministries. 2 Corinthians 18:9: “We were under great pressure, far beyond our abilities to endure, so that we despaired even of life. In our hearts we felt death. But this happened that we might not rely … Continue reading