Dwight & Vilma
- “Improving your serve”
- “it makes everything you worry about so pathetic”.
- Presentation Prestonwood Foundation Dinner December 16th 2014
- “Completely Destroyed But Still Intact” An Unexpected Lesson At The AT&T Store
- Be Yourself
- From Failure to Faith.
- Breaking Through: Monster Trucks and Spiritual Dreams
- Peace of Mind Reminders to My Self
Tag Archives: God
I realized sometime at the beginning of Junior High School that to be successful (as defined by myself a 14 year old boy at the time) there were certain things required for success. I was determined I would be, do, … Continue reading
In Priscilla Shirers book (one of my absolute favorites) “And We Are Changed Encounters with a Transforming God” ( Moody Publishers 2003) she asks the reader to remember when God performs a “Lazarus miracle in our lives ( page 48-50 … Continue reading
I have been traveling almost non stop for the last four years. It’s typically 21-28 days away and then home for seven. An answered prayer in regards to career, yet a challenge to have time to enjoy the blessings that … Continue reading
Where it all began Family, love, acceptance Togetherness and faith I have never Know different It was just that way As a child A place to run & Jump & play With reckless Abandon It was just that way