Dwight & Vilma
- “Improving your serve”
- “it makes everything you worry about so pathetic”.
- Presentation Prestonwood Foundation Dinner December 16th 2014
- “Completely Destroyed But Still Intact” An Unexpected Lesson At The AT&T Store
- Be Yourself
- From Failure to Faith.
- Breaking Through: Monster Trucks and Spiritual Dreams
- Peace of Mind Reminders to My Self
Tag Archives: daily strength
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me/ opportunity’s to make a difference, overcome challenges, encourage others, and excited about life’s opportunities.
Its interesting to me that what “I want” often times seems to be elusive, out of reach beyond my grasp. What “I” don’t want seems to show up everywhere, easily available, promoted, and a part of everything. This same scenario, … Continue reading
Can you be what you really want to be? That person in your minds eye That is happy Successful In need of nothing And at piece with life If only I could contribute in a meaningful way To really be … Continue reading