Dwight & Vilma
- “Improving your serve”
- “it makes everything you worry about so pathetic”.
- Presentation Prestonwood Foundation Dinner December 16th 2014
- “Completely Destroyed But Still Intact” An Unexpected Lesson At The AT&T Store
- Be Yourself
- From Failure to Faith.
- Breaking Through: Monster Trucks and Spiritual Dreams
- Peace of Mind Reminders to My Self
Tag Archives: daily devotion
Wishing to encourage her young son’s progress on the piano, a mother took her boy to a Paderewski concert. After they were seated, the mother spotted and old friend in the audience, and walked down the aisle to great her. … Continue reading
“Determine to live above your personal circumstance”. A friend of mine mentioned this to me during a phone conversation several days ago. He had just spent the morning with one of the top producers in his company, discussing his approach … Continue reading
I realized sometime at the beginning of Junior High School that to be successful (as defined by myself a 14 year old boy at the time) there were certain things required for success. I was determined I would be, do, … Continue reading
I have been traveling almost non stop for the last four years. It’s typically 21-28 days away and then home for seven. An answered prayer in regards to career, yet a challenge to have time to enjoy the blessings that … Continue reading