Dwight & Vilma
- “Improving your serve”
- “it makes everything you worry about so pathetic”.
- Presentation Prestonwood Foundation Dinner December 16th 2014
- “Completely Destroyed But Still Intact” An Unexpected Lesson At The AT&T Store
- Be Yourself
- From Failure to Faith.
- Breaking Through: Monster Trucks and Spiritual Dreams
- Peace of Mind Reminders to My Self
Tag Archives: brokenness
Wishing to encourage her young son’s progress on the piano, a mother took her boy to a Paderewski concert. After they were seated, the mother spotted and old friend in the audience, and walked down the aisle to great her. … Continue reading
Welcome to Broken Road Ministries. 2 Corinthians 18:9: “We were under great pressure, far beyond our abilities to endure, so that we despaired even of life. In our hearts we felt death. But this happened that we might not rely … Continue reading