Dwight & Vilma
- “Improving your serve”
- “it makes everything you worry about so pathetic”.
- Presentation Prestonwood Foundation Dinner December 16th 2014
- “Completely Destroyed But Still Intact” An Unexpected Lesson At The AT&T Store
- Be Yourself
- From Failure to Faith.
- Breaking Through: Monster Trucks and Spiritual Dreams
- Peace of Mind Reminders to My Self
Category Archives: Trust
I have been traveling almost non stop for the last four years. It’s typically 21-28 days away and then home for seven. An answered prayer in regards to career, yet a challenge to have time to enjoy the blessings that … Continue reading
Several years ago during a very difficult time in my life I had an interesting dream. One that even today moves my spirit and touches my heart. I was on a motorcycle (a Harley so it seemed) riding with a … Continue reading