Dwight & Vilma
- “Improving your serve”
- “it makes everything you worry about so pathetic”.
- Presentation Prestonwood Foundation Dinner December 16th 2014
- “Completely Destroyed But Still Intact” An Unexpected Lesson At The AT&T Store
- Be Yourself
- From Failure to Faith.
- Breaking Through: Monster Trucks and Spiritual Dreams
- Peace of Mind Reminders to My Self
Category Archives: Togetherness
I was in a hurry one morning, no surprise there, and as I was getting into my car I saw a package in the back seat I had forgotten from the day before. I set my cell phone I had … Continue reading
I have been traveling on business 9-10 months per year for the last 6 years. Schedules can be grueling, away from those you love, missing out on the day to day treasures of family life. Maybe like me you have … Continue reading
It was a way of life to hear my Dads voice in prayer, at home, at church, even in the car. I remember as a little boy seeing my Dad kneeling in prayer by the bed at night. I … Continue reading
Where it all began Family, love, acceptance Togetherness and faith I have never Know different It was just that way As a child A place to run & Jump & play With reckless Abandon It was just that way