Dwight & Vilma
- “Improving your serve”
- “it makes everything you worry about so pathetic”.
- Presentation Prestonwood Foundation Dinner December 16th 2014
- “Completely Destroyed But Still Intact” An Unexpected Lesson At The AT&T Store
- Be Yourself
- From Failure to Faith.
- Breaking Through: Monster Trucks and Spiritual Dreams
- Peace of Mind Reminders to My Self
Category Archives: familey
I have had this article tucked away since the day it was posted in the Houston paper 01/21/1991. It encouraged me and opened my eyes. A resolve for a greater determination and commitment to a life in Christ and not self. It reminds and challenges … Continue reading
In Honor of my Dad George H. Carter 1931-1996 Son, Life, is hard With struggles & pain From those first steps Until the end of the race Always do your best And give it your all Even when it is … Continue reading
Where it all began Family, love, acceptance Togetherness and faith I have never Know different It was just that way As a child A place to run & Jump & play With reckless Abandon It was just that way