Dwight & Vilma
- “Improving your serve”
- “it makes everything you worry about so pathetic”.
- Presentation Prestonwood Foundation Dinner December 16th 2014
- “Completely Destroyed But Still Intact” An Unexpected Lesson At The AT&T Store
- Be Yourself
- From Failure to Faith.
- Breaking Through: Monster Trucks and Spiritual Dreams
- Peace of Mind Reminders to My Self
Category Archives: Coping
The Right Tuff” I played quarterback on the 6th grade football team at Bullock Elementary School. Mr. Shearer was our coach, I have not forgotten his wisdom and leadership. There were 2 teams in my 6th grade class, the A team … Continue reading
“Determine to live above your personal circumstance”. A friend of mine mentioned this to me during a phone conversation several days ago. He had just spent the morning with one of the top producers in his company, discussing his approach … Continue reading
In Priscilla Shirers book (one of my absolute favorites) “And We Are Changed Encounters with a Transforming God” ( Moody Publishers 2003) she asks the reader to remember when God performs a “Lazarus miracle in our lives ( page 48-50 … Continue reading
I sat for a moment A need A tired and weary Self I dreamed of things to come I appreciated those that have My heart has a sense of what s coming Yet anxious for it to begin But sometimes … Continue reading